Mt. Maculot:))

Dec. 20,2012,  the most unforgettable date in my entire life:)) I finally did climb a mountain! Ever since it was my dream to on hiking, but i don't have enough time or enough strength to prove to myself that i can make it. But on that date, i did it! I was with my sister and it is our first time to go in their, we actually don't hire a guide to lead us on the summit, but the trails are easy to follow. I was very tired then,i want to give up and go home, but my sister cheers me up! We are like idiots laughing at the middle of the nowhere. But when he reach the summit, all of the hard works  have done on our way to to the top are all gone! Everything is perfect from here at the top. Fresh air and nothing but all the beauty that God had made. I want to go back in here. I love this Mountain! This is the first mountain i ever climb:)) My memory card got corrupted but, yet i still have those memory on my brains, and it will forever stays on my mind.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DayTour At Shercon Resort, Mataas na Kahoy Batangas City

TAAL VOLCANO EXPEDITION